There has never been a better time than now to make a T-shirt for our viral video! The Karate Rap finally made it to the big screen in the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, Mutant Mayhem. Listen for Sensei Dave’s infamous “I’m a Ninjaaaaaa……” heard twice in the show. The 100% cotton men's classic tee will help you land a more structured look. It sits nicely, maintains sharp lines around the edges, and goes perfectly with layered streetwear outfits. Plus, it's extra trendy now!
Karate! Train your body!
• White 100% cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Ash Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 5.0–5.3 oz/yd² (170-180 g/m²)
• Open-end yarn
• Tubular fabric
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Double seam at sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Bangladesh, Mexico
As soon as you place your order, the process begins of making this t-shirt especially for you. The advantage of on-demand merchandise helps reduce overproduction but it may take a while longer for delivery to you. Thank you in advance for your patience!
The Karate Rap T-shirt (noQR)
Excluding Sales Tax